The Silver Membership to this site is an affordable alternative to private one on one coaching. Rather than ask me your specific questions, you can watch and benefit from sessions with private coaching students (where they allow it) and follow their progress. These students pay $325 a month to have 4 one hour sessions with me.
I add new videos each month from suggestion and requests I get. Each video takes you by the hand and walks you through a specific online task in a level of detail not found anywhere else.
Some samples of the type of material covered recently includes:
- Using WordPress pages to present your business or product
- Blog Traffic Techniques
- From Concept to Published, a review of the entire process
- Adding a store to your blog
- Creating new template pages for your blog
- Building an Authority Niche Site from the ground up
- A detailed look at WordPress Plugins and their settings
||Already a member? You can login here.
Please Note: Membership setup is manual for right now, so give me a few minutes to get your account setup. If you can’t login within 4 hours of signup, please drop me an email. This is a subscription service. You can cancel at any time. Follow the link in the payment receipt email you receive to cancel or return here and click the Unsubscribe button.
Private Coaching Is Available
Private one-on-one coaching is something that can help you find the puzzle pieces of building your online presence and fit them together into a clear and precise image.
- Helping you tweak it so that Google loves it as much as your visitors do.
- Researching your niche
- Finding the right keywords
- Writing valuable content your readers will love
- Monetizing your online efforts
- Setup an autoresponder
- Setup Social networking accounts and profiles
- Integrate your social profiles so they talk to each other
- Help you identify areas or niches that would be profitable
- Create an audio, video or PDF product
- Rebrand your product so affiliates will sell it for you
- And so much more…
And no, I am not talking about having someone do it for you (that’s called out-sourcing), but rather, having someone show you how, then watch you do it, then critique, assess and recommend your next step.
So, for more one on one technical help, check out the Private Coaching option as well.