Authority Niche Site Setup: Add Your Ethical Bribe
The video for this page is currently hidden. It is available to Members Only.
Log In or Become a member to get unlimited access to all the videos.
Our Authority Niche site is coming along. We have a few posts, the beginning of a store and the theme is shaping up.
Before we start sending a truck load of traffic, we need to find our ethical bribe, get our AWeber list campaign built, and complete our list settings.
Adding the messages will take a little time, but for today, we will add just the welcome message they will receive when they confirm their name and email address.
As you know, there are really only three steps to be successful online:
- Build a List
- Build a Relationship with that list
- Market to that list
And while that all sounds like an over simplification, when you boil it all down, that’s whats at the core of all successful online marketers. It’s the single biggest ingredient to web success.
So, getting your ethical bribe right, your auto responder setup and your follow up messages fine tuned is basic to step 1, build your list.
In this video, I will:
- Find an Ethical Bribe to give to my visitors in exchange for their email address
- Place the bribe on my domain (so I can deliver it)
- Construct a new AWeber *list* or campaign
- Build the AWeber form
- Add the AWeber form to my blog (or site)
- Write the welcome message that delivers my ethical bribe
- Answer a few questions from the group on the call